Friday, January 8, 2010

Happy New Year

Hello to my readers (if I have any, lol)! I finally have internet service at home and I can now blog like crazy. This feels good. Anyway, I have come up with a few things to blog about. But, I won't let the cat out of the bag just yet...I'm still making a decision. Yes, I am going to blog about my thoughts and such things, but I want to blog about doing something fun and exciting. So, I'll get back on that later.

Moving on...it's 2010! I am so excited for the New Year and all the things that God is going to do. 2009 was a good year, but 2010 is going to be better, and I know that for a fact. Although I spent the 2nd day of 2010 at my Grandmother's sudden funeral, I still have faith in God that He is going to continue to work in my family's life. No matter my circumstance, He's still on the throne :)

Well, I'm off to a mall date with my best friend Chasidy. I hope I don't spend the money I don't have.

I'll be seeing you.

No comments:

Post a Comment