Tuesday, January 26, 2010

righteousness


Hawai'i Senators have passed the Civil Union House Bill 444. Although it has yet to be passed by the House and Linda Lingle (Gov.), it has made its way to almost victory.

Yep, almost victory.

Jesus said: "Blessed are they which are persecuted for righteousness' sake: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven." -Matthew 5:10

Yes, I am a Christian and I am against same-sex marriages and unions of such. Please don't put the label "Christians HATES gay/lesbian people" on me, because I don't. But I will do everything in God's name to stand up for righteousness.

Thank you Jesus for your victory!

Now...off to the phone calling senators! Go Jesus!

photo credit: dennis fujimoto; Garden Island Newspaper, Kauai, Hawaii. Members photographed: members of King's Chapel Kauai.

No comments:

Post a Comment