Monday, February 8, 2010

sing me a song...

lately, i've been so in touch with my musical side.
i'm always playing a guitar and writing songs
or i'm singing or humming a tune 'til someone
tells me to shut up! lol

here is my top 10 faves of the week:

1. Evening Shadows - Van Morrison
  • I put this song on and I seriously melt.
2. Sweet Disposition - The Temper Trap
  • This song fit perfect in (500) Days of Summer. But it fit even better for the back drop of my rainy days.
3. Washed by the Water - NeedToBreathe
  • Vocals make me swoon.
4. Someone to Watch Over Me - Asher Book (his rendition of Sinatra's)
  • Oh, to be found.
5. I and Love and You - The Avett Brothers
  • Well, I love you too, Avett Brothers.
6. When it Rains - Paramore
  • "Take these chances to turn it around. Take these chances, we'll make it somehow."
7. Moondance - Van Morrison
  • I could dance to this song...all night long. It helps me write, too!
8. I'll Be Seeing You - Billie Holiday
  • For some reason, it makes me think of the 1940's. And oh, how I love the '40s!
9. Sunnyroad - Emiliana Torrini
  • This song makes me think of a countryside home in France :)
10. For Emma - Bon Iver
  • I fall asleep to this song.

No comments:

Post a Comment