Wednesday, April 28, 2010

iron sharpens iron pt. 2

i just got off of the phone with one of my young adult leaders and i am 1000000% more encouraged! it's so great to have people in my life that lift me up and aren't afraid to set me straight and tell me the truth. i know that it sounds a tad bit cliche, but it's true. i've been in this ministry for the past five and a half years and i've never felt like this before. don't get me wrong, i'm not trying to demean the work of the ministry or its past leaders, i just feel like we finally got it right. ha, actually...maybe i'm the one who finally got it right. yeah.

i'm happy i got accountability partners that will pray for me, hope with me, serve with me and teach me how to be more like Jesus.

this is a great thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment