Thursday, August 19, 2010

black and white

Paris Skyline


Louvre, Paris, France = LOVE


Chapel of Saint Hubert, Chateau d'Amboise


Burgundy, France

------------------------------------------

there is seriously nothing more beautiful (well, maybe) than France in black and white. i cannot wait to take a trip to France. these are a few places that i'd like to visit. beautiful, eh? and i think i want to hang these pictures in my room! ahhh, here comes the "room decor" ideas. it's funny how those ideas come at 10:30 in the night. ha...

well everyone, i have a busy day tomorrow so i'm not sure if i'll be tweaking on here...so have a blessed day/weekend! and don't forget.......
keep it classy :)

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. I wish I would have brought a variety of cameras when I visited France! It was such a whirlwind, though. I wasn't ready!

    ReplyDelete