Monday, August 9, 2010

My, oh.....my.

Thanks Chasidy!

Here are the rules to the Oh my Blog Award:

1. Get really excited that you got the COOLEST award EVER!!!! :)

2. Now choose one of the following options of accepting the OMB award:


___ Get really drunk and blog for 15 minutes straight, or for as long as you can focus.

___ Write About Your Most Embarrassing Moment

_XX_ Write a “Soundtrack of Your Childhood” Post

___ Make your next Blog a “Vlog” (Video blog). Basically, you’re talking to the camera about whatever.

___ Take a picture of yourself first thing in the morning, before you do anything else (hair, make-up, etc.) and post it.

3. And lastly, pass the award onto at least 3 amazing bloggers, (preferrably more), and don't forget to tell them!!!

Before I post the soundtrack of my life here are 3 amazing bloggers that I love!
Rachel Williams [I Am Free]
Kiani McCarthy [Kiani's Kitchen]
Chasidy Yasay [Liberating Chasidy]


Soundtrack of Che's Childhood/Life:

1. Bon Iver - For Emma
2. Kenny Rankin - When Sunny Gets Blue
3. MoZella - Light Years Away
4. Jimi Hendrix - Bold As Love
5. John Mayer - St. Patrick's Day
6. Michael Franks - I Love Lucy
7. Band of Skulls - Fires
8. Freddy Rodriguez - Wrap Me in Your Arms
9. Kings of Leon - Revelry
10. Kathryn Scott - Hungry
11. Flyleaf - All Around Me
12. Billie Holiday - I'll Be Seeing You
13. Gary Go - Brooklyn
14. The Kooks - Always Where I Need to Be
15. Steel Pulse - Rollerskates
16. Casting Crowns - Your Love is Extravagant
17. Paramore - When It Rains
18. Claude Debussy - Clair de Lune
19. Wakey! Wakey! - Light Outside
20. Diana Krall - S'Wonderful

No comments:

Post a Comment