Tuesday, August 3, 2010

updates in yo face!

hey everyone! sorry for my "lagging status"! i haven't posted anything really worth reading in the past few weeks. please do forgive me, my heart is still here...and a million other places too. i'll give you a little update of my life. here goes...

1. for the past 2 weeks i've been working out at zumba classes. and...i love it. it's not boring and i'm not trying to stretch my body 85 different ways like you would in other workouts. i love the instructors because they bring such great energy to the classes. it's like dancing but with exercise clothing on! lol

2. my creative juices have been flowing lately. i have all these art projects and room decor projects that i want to do! i've pretty much written them down before i lose sight of them! i haven't really started on them yet, but i will...soon! trust me, it'll make it onto the blog!

3. um. i've been writing. a lot. simple as that. che'lyssa. heart hurts. she writes.

4. i saw one of the best movies i've ever laid eyes on: inception. it was seriously one of the best movies i've seen in a while! i think it's because i love leonardo dicaprio...like ever since titanic came out. lol




that's pretty much it guys and gals. i will be back later with regular scheduled programming.

p.s, forgive my grammar. it's late and i'm tired.

-che'lyssa

No comments:

Post a Comment