Monday, September 27, 2010

sweet nothings. . .


sweet nothings. . .

1. State your name and age.
Che'Lyssa, 23.

2. When was the last time you took a plane far from home?
March 2010. Flew to Dallas, TX for a week and a half. John Mayer at the AA center, sushi, shopping and best friend time :)

3. Describe the best thing you ever ate.
Well, it all started with a bag of grapes and a bowl of Nutella. Go figure.

4. What is something you once promised to do by the time you're 30.
Back in '05 when I was 18, I promised myself I'd take a trip to New Zealand. I have 7 more years!

5. Top 3 musical talents you're loving right now.
1. Sia
2. Florence + The Machine
3. The Avett Brothers
(of course this will change...tomorrow.)

6. What's your vice?
Chocolate. Soooo wrong!

7. Farthest place you've traveled from home?
Dallas, TX. It was actually my home for about 5 months. I loved everyday of it.

8. Speaking of home, where is home?
Kaua'i, Hawai'i.

9. What is the last album you bought?
Annie Lennox - Medusa and I bought The Avett Brother's "I And Love And You" album online.

10. Any heroes?
Yes, my parents. Hands down.

11. What inspires you to write a blog?
Everything. Online and offline. My brain goes crazy and I get to draw the picture of what is going on in my head that exact moment. Sometimes, it's really liberating to actually find a picture and post it. At some point though, my mind goes blank and therefore my blog (and it's faithful readers) suffer. I also love reading other blogs (fashion, decor, food, travel) and that's what inspires me also. I really need to get better at HTML coding.

12. How long have you had this blog?
Two years. I think? But, I've been really "blogging" for about a year now.

13. What is one thing you loathe?
On blogs? I can't stand reading a blog with no creativity. In life? I loathe. . .raisins in my oatmeal cookies. I spend half my time peeling them out. Such a waste of time!

14. Are you more of a lyrical person or do you like music for well...the music?
I think I'm both. When they both compliment each other, my ears are happy!

15. What's your Friday night like?
Well, if I'm not doing some fun activity with my church's youth group...then I'm at a coffee shop musing about life. Or...I'm at Wal-Mart wasting my money. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment