Monday, September 13, 2010

weekend bliss

G'day everyone! It's Monday and I already want this work week to be done. Well, who doesn't?

Today has been a long day and it's only 2pm. My daycare has welcomed one of our newest kiddies! His name his Hunter and he is such a BOY! He's definitely been keeping me very busy today, but I love my job.

Here's an old picture from this past May. I was looking through my photo albums and came across this one. We're actually laying on the Marriott's long driveway that leads up to the valet station. I think this is the night we met Katy Perry's dad. Cool beans.

Anyways, I had a pretty busy but refreshing weekend. My very first pastor and his wife are here on Kauai for the next week and it was so wonderful to see them. I tell you, sweet nostalgia crept back in and I wouldn't have it any other way. They came for a visit to help our church open a new extension on the beautiful north shore of Kauai: Hanalei. It was such a joy to be a part of.

Welp. I'm hungry and I can hear my stomach grumbling. What'd y'all do over the weekend?
Tell me! Tell me!

No comments:

Post a Comment