Sunday, October 24, 2010

three things i love

well, well, well...here's a tiny little post of 3 things that i currently love.
i'll try and update this part of the blog every few weeks.

Enjoy!

Bethany Joy Galeotti's Blogspot
For those of you who don't know who she is, she plays "Haley James Scott" on the CW's drama One Tree Hill. And I absolutely love her! She doesn't blog about her celeb status or what's going down in Wilmington (where OTH is filmed), but rather her blog is full of encouraging posts that are simple inspirations. One thing that I love about BJGofficial.com is that she is very raw and totally down-to-earth! I kind of want to call her my best friend, haha. Check it out here.
------------------



My MIA flats.
Serious comfort, serious style. I think every girl should have one like this. And what makes it soo much better is the fact that I got it on sale. Oh, happy joy! My feet are happy!
-----------------

The Avett Brothers
Um, hi. . .yes, can I see you perform live. kthxbye.
Please let "Kick Drum Heart" and "I And Love And You" kick the heck out of your ears.
Commence swooning now.

No comments:

Post a Comment