Monday, November 29, 2010

Family Affair


I'm back with all the good news of a wonderful Thanksgiving weekend! I truly enjoyed Thanksgiving this year. I had everyone I wanted next to me and all the food that I have been craving for the past month in front of me. So yeah, it was grand ol' time this year. And I guess since I'm leaving in the next 2 months, I really held dear all the moments that took place from Thursday-Sunday. I appreciated it a lot more; thankful for it, too!

One thing I didn't do, mostly because I didn't want to, was partaking in this year's Black Friday events. I knew it would've been a great opportunity to get the rest of my Christmas shopping done, but I was dreading all those long lines and hours I'd have to wait. Yeah, I'm like that! So instead we had a Baking Friday at Shan's house. It was fun, except our sugar cookies DID NOT turn out the way we were expecting it to. Nonetheless, we had fun. Cousin bonding sufficed for everything else. . .

1 comment:

  1. How fun! I didn't do Black Friday either. Mostly because we only had like $100 in our bank account...

    That gingerbread house looks so amazing!

    ReplyDelete