Friday, November 26, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!

Stuffing and turkey!

Ahi Poke platter -- YUMMY STUFF!!!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! I know I am seriously late on this one (one day)!

I am thankful for everything and everyone in my life. Sure, there are people out there who try to make life miserable, but where there is no pain there can be no healing; no healing means no learning...and no learning leads to not being able to live! So, to all the snobs who give me dirty looks, love ya!

As for my family, I'm thankful for my parents and their undying support and unconditional love! My sister Kiani too...love you! I will definitely miss the three of you when I move to California. Which, by the way, is in less than 2 months!!!
I'm also thankful for the grace and mercy and life that God has given me. He is sooo good to me!

Everyone else: cousins, extended family, fellow bloggers and visitors I hope y'all had the happiest Thanksgiving ever! I know we only take time out every 3rd Thursday of November to say what we're thankful for, so let's change that and make it an everyday thing!

Happy Thanksgiving! Keep it classy!
I'll be posting more pics from Thanksgiving night soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment