Saturday, November 20, 2010

music to my soul

I have been flooded with great amounts of music finds this week! Most of it come from watching a couple of movies and my fave TV show "One Tree Hill". Oh yes, they have really great music! So instead of linking pictures and everything, here are all the vids/songs (and descriptions) that I am absolutely in love with.



Scheming Star - Bethany Joy Galeotti (black top) // I absolutely love the feel of this song. It's so beautiful! For those of you who don't know me, this is my favorite genre of music: jazz, classical...1940ish. This has gone on my "potential wedding song" list.



Boy With A Coin - Iron and Wine // I love the video, lyrics and musical arrangement! Beautiful, beautiful...beautiful! And it's so soft yet forceful when the guitar and vocals come together. Love it!



The Immortals - Kings of Leon // "Spill out onto streets and start, right away. Find out what you are, face to face. Don't forget to love 'fore you're gone." Followill Brothers...uh, thanks. :) Download this. Now.



Ashes & Wine - A Fine Frenzy // "Is there a chance, a fragment of light at the end of the tunnel, a reason to fight." Allison Sudol sings this heartbreaking ballad so beautifully. The first time I heard it, I cried...well, maybe I teared a little. But it really brings you back to that place of your first (or many) heartbreaking moment in life. In plain sight she's talking about love, but for me it's so much other things as well.

------------------------------------------

There you go! If they don't play, just look them up on Youtube. I'm sorry that I didn't post "live" versions. Enjoy! What kind of music do you like?

By the way...shout out to all the visitors from around the world! Keep it classy. xxC

No comments:

Post a Comment