Saturday, November 6, 2010

when it isn't like it should be

This week was sort of irritating. I'm not gonna lie. Maybe it was the weather that made me lazy and feeling a little slumber-ish? I don't know, but half of the time I just wanted to scream in pillows. Moving on. . .
One thing that made me sad was when Kaua'i lost Andy Irons this week and that was very heartbreaking! I may have not known him personally, but out of the few times I've seen him, he seemed pretty down to earth! He is Kaua'i homegrown so that makes it pretty sad too! I'm praying for his wife, unborn child and the entire Irons family!

On a lighter and happier note, last night was our cast party for Hotter Than Hell and I gotta tell you, it is soo hard to watch myself on video! It's one of those things that everyone feels when they see themselves on camera. So crazy. All-in-all it was hilarious and it certainly made my night! We ate good food, laughed a bunch and enjoyed each others company. The picture above is of (hold your breath) Ho'oma'ike'ikemaikaHoakaO'Manaloa or for short Ma'ike (Ma-ee-kay) and his aunties: Didee, Kahiwamai and Me at last night's cast party. Sorry, didn't take any pics. . .lazy!

So, I've come up with ideas for my blog so please stay tuned (yes, all you 14 (loyal) followers). Hope y'all had a great week and an even better one next week. Keep it classy!

No comments:

Post a Comment