Sunday, December 26, 2010

Between Order and Randomness

Movies are a huge part of my life. I'm always at the theater catching the latest flick or trying to find a good oldie on TV. I've seen some pretty great, and not so great, movies this year. "Robin Hood", "Wall Street: Money Never Sleeps" and "Inception" were all really great movies. I mean, Russell Crowe and Leo? Hello!

The tear jerker for me this year had to have been "The Last Song". Sounds a little corny for all you Miley haters, but it really did leave my tear ducts aching for release. I have the occasional itch for love stories, enter "Dear John", "Leap Year"...oh well, pretty much all of the above. I must admit, some did lack a lot in the love department and instead seeped with corny-I-don't-know-how-to-act acting, but eh, there were some great parts worth watching.

As for those bad movies I've seen, all I have to say is "Back-up Plan" should have had one.

Hopefully 2011 will bring in some great movies. My 2011 wishlist: watch a movie in 3D
What's your top 20?


Movies that I've wanted to see but never got the chance to:
-Black Swan
-Never Let Me Go
-Welcome to the Rileys
-Social Network



No comments:

Post a Comment