Sunday, December 12, 2010

The end of a good day....

I just noticed that I haven't done any recent updates on life. Then I figured, why not do one at 12:30 in the morning? Yeah, I'm pre-ordering my cup of joe for tomorrow morning. Well, enough of my lame attempts to be humorous, cause really...only I'm laughing. HAHA.

Everything is going great. Getting ready for my move to California. My head constantly spins out of control when I think (worry) about finances and life when I get there, but then God just gives me this peace and completely settles my heart. Then I slap myself silly and remember to have FAITH! It's not easy to have faith, sometimes my fleshly attitudes take the simplicity of it and put it into a big mess. I'm tired of that. So cheers (with a cup of juice) to faith that'll move mountains.

So, other than my big move that is in the near future, I'm having a great holiday season. We got our tree last weekend and made that thing look like it just jumped out of Macy's window! It's so pretty and it smells sooo good! Every morning I wake up, I'll open my room door and the aroma will flood my room. Love it!

I'm almost done with my Christmas shopping. Just realized I got a week left. If I don't get moving, they'll end up with gift cards! I swear I bought so many pairs of jeans...for me! It's crazy! But for the most part though, everyone that I got gifts for will absolutely love their "personalized" gifts. Christmas is my absolute favorite!

I hope you all are having a great time this Christmas season as well. I leave you with one of my favorite songs! Keep it classy and stay warm!


No comments:

Post a Comment