Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Goodnight Moon. . .

Although today was bloody hot, I couldn't help but wear this hat, beenie...whatever you want to call it. I wore it and it was so comfortable and stylish. Yeah, I'm totally bragging on it and I don't care.

So lots of things have been inspiring me lately and my brain is on overload! I have a "visual inspiration portfolio" that has everything that I love! Most of them are magazine cutouts from VF, Nylon, Allure and Elle. I have soo many things going on in my mind and I'm excited to put it on paper. My inspirations are about to manifest. I'll post some pics later of my portfolio.

Ohh, tomorrow is Christmas Eve Eve and I'm going to lunch with one of my best friends in the entire world! We always have the best conversations over a cup of coffee. . .

By the way, anyone here in Hawai'i notice how beautiful the moon is tonight? Don't know what it looked like in your neck of the woods, but it's simply stunning right now.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my! I totally know what you mean by your brain being on "overload" with tons of inspiration!! Thats how I am too!! I just havent had the time to really SIT & COLLECT them all & put it in a blog!! Lol... hopefully I can do some of that today. Anyways, MERRY CHRISTMAS!! Hope you have an absolutely WONDERFUL time spent with Ohana :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I'm trying to process all of this inspiration. I try to type it, put on a blog, put it in pictures and try to write it...but it's like its telling me: NOT YET! So...it's kind of stuck now. LOL

    Merry Christmas to you too Randi! Stay warm!

    ReplyDelete