Thursday, December 23, 2010

If Music Be the Food of Love

It's time again to countdown the best of 2010. I'm going to start off with the top 20 albums I've enjoyed over the year. Some of these albums came out prior to '10, but IN 2010, it rocked my world. Stay tuned, in a couple of days I'll post songs and movies. What were your favorites this year?

(click to enlarge)

They are placed in no particular order, but here's the list.

1. Almost Everything I Wish I'd Said The Last Time I Saw You - Wakey!Wakey!
2. Come Around Sundown - Kings of Leon
3. I And Love And You - The Avett Brothers
4. Baby Darling Doll Face Honey - Band of Skulls
5. Bring Me Your Love - City and Colour
6. Gossip in the Grain - Ray LaMontagne
7. Marry Me - St. Vincent
8. Blood - The Middle East
9. For Emma, Forever Ago - Bon Iver
10. This is Our God - Hillsong
11. Anuhea - Anuhea Jenkins
12. My One and Only Thrill - Melody Gardot
13. Kari Jobe - Kari Jobe
14. Battle Studies - John Mayer (I went to his "Battle Studies" Tour in Dallas, TX this year!!)
15. Your Love Never Fails - Jesus Culture
16. Mission Bell EP - Everly
17. Crazy Love - Michael Buble
18. The Latest - Cheap Trick
19. I Will - MoZella
20. Black Part Love EP - Selah Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment