Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas

{sister and parents}

Yep, here we are. My family. On Christmas Eve. It's obvious we were a little lazy to do the whole "self-timer family photo", so these pictures will suffice. We had a really great night! It's always tradition to spend the Eve together with family and open gifts at midnight. We spent the Eve with my dad's side of the family (some of them). Left the house at 6:30pm...and as I type this, it's 5:55am and my head hasn't hit a pillow yet. Got home about an hour ago and I just so happen to be in a blogging mood. Ha.

{me and the 'rents. apparently in the picture before this one, my head looked abnormally huge, hence the enthusiastic faces}

From my (crazy) family to yours (don't lie, yours is as crazy as mine)...
Merry Christmas
May you spend this time with all your loved ones.
God bless you all.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment