Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Vacation.

I'm leaving in approximately 12 hours for vacation. I am so blessed to be able to make my own schedule at work to spend quality time with my family. We're heading to Honolulu for 5 days and making this the best New Year's celebration ever. Celebrating with my dad's side of the family is always on a grand scale.

Of course Kaua'i has all the normal stores, but shopping in Honolulu takes the cake. I told my dad that I wanted to stop at the Goodwill when we get there and he just looked at me. Yep, just stared. Ha. Speaking of thrift stores, I went thrifting today and found the cutest boots for $3. They look like they've been worn once! BUT it wasn't in my size so I'm sending them all the way to Charlotte, NC to one of the greatest friends ever: Rachel. Bummers that my feet are so big, but thumbs up to being able to bless someone!
In other news- geeze, I sound like a news reporter! Anyways, I did my first giveaway today for my Lily Love's Facebook page. I can't wait to send that cute bag to the lucky winner!

As for me going away for 5 days, I'll pop in every once in a while, but I'll mostly be posting updates on my Facebook page.

1 comment:

  1. love your list of "forget me nots"...can't forget underwear, lol
    Have fun Che'!!!

    ReplyDelete