Thursday, January 13, 2011

The Heart Brings You Back

Sometimes, I love when weeks go by like days. Sometimes, I don't. In my current case that I'm presenting to you, I agree with the latter. My days here on Kauai are numbered and as much as I love the feeling of starting new in a different place, I'm swimming in a pool of sadness when it comes to the reality that I'm leaving my comfort zone. Which only makes room for me to make comfy in a new zone. Time to suck it up. So California, you ready? I'm complex, aren't I?
I have mentioned California a few times here, but I haven't exactly spilled the beans yet. I'm not so sure I'd like to say everything, but my destination and getting there is half the fun. And I'm excited to be able to share it with you all. I leave in 2 months and my mind is in a heavy state of craziness. I constantly have butterflies, my heart feels like the constant knock of the rain that has been sedating the state of Hawaii and half the time I feel like a nervous wreck on the verge of a breakdown. But, low and behold, He's there. Yep, God. I start from the beginning and find my way back into his arms; where faith and truth, love and peace and strength resonate back into my life.

So what do I do to ease my thoughts? I put all my time and energy into my family.
They are the best. Best people ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment