Monday, January 24, 2011

Pondering Life

You know, it's amazing how one single choice or action can change the entire course of your life. It could go good, it could go bad. But when its all said and done and you take a long look at that specific time, you realize that that one choice made a difference. For example, you may know what to do but instead you choose to go the other way or not do anything at all. Does that make you a bad person? Does that make you a reckless human being with no sense of direction? Or does it make you full of regret which enables you to learn from it and then eventually make you wise? Or maybe I'm throwing "reasoning" into the huge pot of "questions". I don't know. It's just one of those nights when I'd kill for silence, and when I get it, my mind aches with a heavy dose of "ponder".

I've realized and learned so many things in the past few months about myself that I drive myself crazy. Way too many questions itching to be answered. I guess it'll be up to the next few choices (steps) I'll be making.

No comments:

Post a Comment