Sunday, January 30, 2011

This Honest Peculiar Brain

It's Sunday evening and my mind is constantly being bombarded with a lot of thinking. Actually, this entire week has been like that! Having my own daycare and constantly have down-time leaves room for me to think about the current situations going on in my life, my blog and the rest of this world.

Here are a couple of things that have been scratching the inside of my peculiar brain. One: this blog. Yep, the one that you are currently on right now. The one that is headlined: Lily Love. I've been thinking about the purpose of this, of course most of it is for inspirational purposes and because I love to share, to a certain extent, my life with others. But what I'm really trying to say is that I hope this brings someone joy. I hope it brings them peace and love and a yearning to also be creative in their own way. That's what I want from Lily Love. I don't want just a blog that shows you exactly what I wore on Tuesday while getting sushi with my best friend or what I'm hoping my kitchen will look like in 10 years. Sure, that's all nice stuff and I absolutely love reading and browsing through blogs who do that (yes, you gals and guys are awesome stuff!). Don't get me wrong either, I'm not trying to say all of that to say that I'm better, because to each their own.

So with that said, I'm just really finding the purpose for all of this. Heck, I'm still trying to conquer the undying annoyance of HTML coding, but that's for a different day. I want to share life stories: I want to be able to tell a story from my life and it be life changing for someone else. I guess I've come to that part of it all. And I won't apologize for taking this so serious.

Two: A healthy lifestyle. Yes, one without tons of food but instead filled with being active and well...healthy. You know, where I can eat and still lose weight! For those of you who are close to me, you know I'm NOT the poster child for health awareness and being fit and to be honest I don't think I'll ever be. But my goodness, I need to get in shape. And you know, I'm happy with my life...I might not be in love with the way I look (although I do have nice smile lol) but I know I've got heart and to me that's all that matters! But a nice healthy bod wouldn't hurt. Time to get outside and run or walk or skip or ride a bike. Che'Lyssa needs to be active! Which means I need new shoes. Oh my!

Yeah...I'm totally silly. Honest, but silly. I'm laughing while I type this! But my friends, things are changing for me and I want y'all to know. Of course I'm not a TMI person and I wont share all things personal, but if you read into the little "quotes in the pictures" I post, you'll see.

Oh, and by the way...hello to all the new followers! You make me smile!

No comments:

Post a Comment