Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Three Things I Love

ModCloth is amazing!! It's one of those "Etsy-ish" places where you can find vintage fashion, handmade pieces and cute housewares and accessories. The only difference is that a lot of the items are a lot cheaper and I am a huge fan of that. Check it out here and read how they got started; inspiring!
-----------------------


Squeeze a little (or a lot) of lemon juice on your papaya and voila! best freaking breakfast ever. Make sure your papaya is cold too!
-----------------------


The Right Slice pies are the best pies I've ever tasted. Ever. We went to a farmers market yesterday and tested out two different flavors: Carrot custard (pictured) and Chocolate coconut macaroon. All the flavors, especially in the macaroon, complimented each other well. There was just enough coconut and just enough chocolate and it was baked to pure perfection. Also, I'm not going to lie, I think I like carrot better than the usual pumpkin pie.
For all of you Kaua'i people, please visit them! They are very friendly too! You can visit her website here.

No comments:

Post a Comment