Monday, February 21, 2011

Bangles Galore

Happy President's Day! Since I had the day off and it was rainy, I went berserk over doing crafts. I'm not gonna lie, but blogging and reading has certainly awakened a few things I never knew I could do. Like photography, sketch out a wardrobe, paint...and of course make this cute little bangle (which I'm currently wearing while I write this). I've also been on a bracelet kick. Anyways, this is seriously the most easiest thing ever!

Materials:
Ribbon or fabric (ribbon that ISN'T wired on the edges work better)
Pipe clamp - get 'em in the plumbing aisle
Scissors

Get your desired size pipe clamp; you can use a screwdriver to adjust the width.
Wrap like crazy and create a smooth consistent pattern if you are using ribbon with print.
Knot it at the end.

Wear it and brag that you made it yourself. Real simple.

1 comment:

  1. These are so beautiful. I love the colours :)

    xoxo
    Katie

    ReplyDelete