Monday, February 28, 2011

Goodbye Baby Loves

I am deciding to part with my Nikon D70, that is if anyone has interest in her. She's fairly new and will totally be good to you. No joke. Here's the deets on her and her friends that come with her:

-Nikon AF Nikkor 50mm 1:1.8D Lens
-Nikon AF-S Nikkor 18-70mm 1:3.5-4.5G ED Lens (6.1 MP)
-Nikon Li-ion EN-EL3 Battery Pack
-Lexar Media PC Card Adapter
-Wall and Car battery charger
-Nikon Neck Strap

What's it gonna cost you?
$530 $400
If you are a follower of Lily Love with Google Friend Connect I will take off shipping. Total deal!

If you are interested and have any questions comment on this post and leave your email so I can get back to you OR you can e-mail me at kauairevolution(at)hotmail(dot)com

1 comment:

  1. seems like a pretty sweet deal :) hope someone takes advantage of it

    ReplyDelete