Thursday, February 3, 2011

Guest Blogger - Kiani

Hello! I'm Kiani and I am Che's baby sister. I'm also an inspiring baker and I absolutely love cooking and baking. Che' asked me to blog a recipe for Peanut Butter cookies. I just made a fresh batch a few hours ago and now we're all high off of JIF! Anyways, I hope you guys and gals love it. To see my blog click here.
Recipe via Tis The Food Blog; for this complete recipe click here. To see more recipes like this visit Tis The Food here.
 Simple Peanut Butter Cookies
1 cup granulated sugar
1 cup peanut butter (crunchy, smooth, or all natural)
1 egg

Preheat oven to 350 F.

Combine all ingredients in a bowl

On a lightly greased cookie sheet, drop tablespoons of dough and press it down in a criss-cross pattern with a fork

Bake for 10 minutes

Let cool on a cookie rack. Enjoy with a glass of milk!

Side Note: The result of the cookies were a tad bit sweet. I think because it asks for 1 cup of sugar. If you like sweet then go ahead with this recipe, if not I'd cut it down to 1/2 cup of sugar.

No comments:

Post a Comment