Saturday, February 12, 2011

Hearts For All of You

Hello beauties. Hope you all had a great Saturday night! Just wanting to say hi and that I love you all! My cousin Shantel (left) and my sister Kiani decided to grab hearts with me and throw them towards all of you lovelies. I am just so happy right now (even if its almost 12am and we're doing Zumba on the Wii) because there are so many things that I have been planning for the next couple of months. I'll be introducing some of these projects this coming week, so stay tuned! Plus too I've been happy because LL has gotten A LOT of views and new followers on Google Reader, Bloglovin' and Facebook! Thank you all! You make me smile sooo much. Okay, the merengue on Zumba just got on and I'm in a booty shakin' mood. xoxo muuuuah!

No comments:

Post a Comment