Saturday, February 26, 2011

It's the Weekend

It was Ma'ike's (ma-ee-kay) 1st birthday party today and we had a blast! I wish I took a lot more pictures, but again, I forgot I brought a camera! Yep, lame excuse, I know. Shannon and Aiwa asked if I could bless the food and say a prayer for Ma'ike and I was so honored to do so. Plus, I got dibs on the shave ice. So yumms! Oh, and that's my dad and I acting silly...I couldn't get ONE normal picture with him. Yep, that's my dad! Now it's off to watch UFC 127 (I'm a HUGE fan) on the 67". Hope everyone's Saturday is going great; I'm sure half of you are probably eating dinner already being that I'm all the way in Hawaii (time zone that lags). I leave you with one of my favorite songs by Mumford and Sons. I'm not gonna lie, they're all pretty good looking! xoxo Che'

2 comments:

  1. Adorable pictures and may I just add that I simply love the colorful balloons!!! How FUN! Happy 1st Birthday to Ma'ike

    Liesl :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like you had a beautiful & fun time. Love the balloons!!! :)

    ReplyDelete