Monday, February 7, 2011

The Living Years

 So, the Steelers lost but having a party where we wore their colors was soooo worth it. I'm not going to lie, I loved my Steelers "fan" wardrobe: cheap fabric, black off-the-shoulder and comfy jeans. I kind of want to wear it again, minus the "S". It was such a great game but it was even better hanging out with the family and eating my way through a national anthem flub, the BEP and 4 quarters of gut wrenching plays (gut wrenching because the QB was killing it with his turnovers!). There were hot wings and steak to last me a lifetime and I drank way too much....soda! My oh my...my diet plan totally went out the window.
What's funny is that a lot of us don't even watch football, we usually watch the playoffs...okay, not even the playoffs- only if it's exciting. Ha! So really, we don't even watch it! So weird. But, we sure do love the Superbowl! And how about them commercials? My favorite was the kid Darth Vader. So cute!

 Did your team win? (Because my team didn't. Sad face.)

No comments:

Post a Comment