Thursday, February 24, 2011

Music ABC







Debussy - Clair de Lune is one of the best compositions I've ever heard in my life. I am totally not afraid or ashamed to say that the first time I've ever heard this was in Twilight. But we're not going to talk about the vamps today (even if they had really good music!). But I absolutely love this! I love listening to it while laying in bed and writing in my journal. I also loved when it was the constant backdrop in the movie "Man on Fire". Please let this ring in your ears all day long. You will not regret it!

Dave Matthews Band - Crash into Me 
Okay, this song brings me back to Dallas. It reminds me of my best friend Tyresa and our shenanigans down I-35. So lovely! And of course, I loooove DMB, but this would be my ultimate favorite song by them. 

Diana Krall - Boy From Ipanema
Uh, I love her! I know she's not the original singer of this song, but her rendition of it is awesome. I love it!

1 comment: