Friday, February 4, 2011

Music ABC's Vol. 1

{photo via bbilliejean}
I found this record store picture and I was instantly in love with it. Where I'm from we don't have a store where you can find records from the 50's sitting next to a Norah Jones vinyl. Sure, we can find it in a thrift store, but the ambiance of being in an actual "record store" doesn't quite happen.

What exactly am I trying to say? I'm telling you that I love music and that weekly, I'll be singing (posting) my musical alphabet. Yep, once a week I'll go down the ABC's and give you a few artists/songs that I love. So let's start with A, shall we?

The Avett Brothers

I absolutely loooooove The Avett's. This song always puts me in such a good mood. We've all had a 'kick drum heart' before, in girl world it's called "butterflies".

Andrew Ripp

I heard this song on One Tree Hill and I fell in love. Sooo good when you're feeling down and just need a picker-upper.

Angus and Julia Stone

My, oh my! This bro/sis group is just amazing! I first heard of them through a Starbucks "pick of the week" and I was instantly hooked. "Bella" has got to be one of my favorite songs of all time. Yes, I just said that.

Angels and Airwaves

Um, what's not to love? No, really. Tom DeLonge from Blink 182? Helloooo. Besides his look, I've always loved the way he sang. *singing* "If I had my own world..."

No comments:

Post a Comment