Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Penny for Your Thoughts

A few things on my mind on this Wednesday afternoon:

This picture. So much on my mind, I wish I could just get away for a few hours and just hear the beauty of complete silence. Oh, and so I can hear God's voice.

How good spaghetti tastes the next day.

My job. I absolutely loathe paperwork.

The next two months and how my life is about to completely change in so many ways! I'm nervous and scared and nervous...still nervous.

The song "Marry Me" by Train. It's so wonderful in so many ways.

My dreams that I've been having these past couple of days. Weeeeeiirdd!

The color of my hair. I need a change.

Oh, and this picture too! Love the way it was shot.

1 comment:

  1. Such a gorgeous serene picture- and loving your chic outfit!

    ReplyDelete