Friday, February 11, 2011

Plaster the Runway with Class

(photos via fashionologie)
It's 10pm (Hawai'i time) and I'm tired. And I'm totally obsessing over Oscar de la Renta and his Spring line. He has got to be one of my favorite designers. Of all time. All time. I love how he does the simple whites, blacks, oranges and then he busts out with greens and yellows and the entire canvas is splattered with color. He does it so violently, but quietly and with total class. I could sit here all night and scroll through tons of de la Renta stuff. I really could...but like I said, I'm tired. Maybe I'll dream of them? Ha, okay. Awkward. Anyways, is anyone keeping tabs on the NYFW this week? If so, what do you like about it? Who are your top designers and what trends are you totally diggin' on? I want in!

P.S. Hello to the new followers. It was a great day again. You all make me smile! xoxo



1 comment:

  1. Love the lace dress with the black bow. Oscar de la renta is love!

    ReplyDelete