Saturday, February 5, 2011

Scenic Overlook and Ugly Shirts



 Had a fun weekend at a youth encounter for church. Being that I am one of many of the leaders, I went with a full heart expecting all the goodness of God. On the way there, we took a little stop about a minute from our destination. We stopped at the scenic overlook of the canyon. This canyon is pretty popular, well...all I know is that "Tropical Thunder" was filmed somewhere deep in the green bush. Anyways, we took a few pictures until my camera decided to bail out on me. Which is funny because when I finally saw the pictures I realized how awful my shirt looked. But, oh well... life. goes. on.

Just got home after the little encounter sleepover. Went straight to our family-friend's house and watched UFC 126. Yes, I'm totally into mma. 2 out of the 3 people I wanted to win won...so it was a great night!

Oh, and I just wanted to say HI to all the new followers! Thanks for stopping by on Lily Love! Hope I keep you laughing and I hope you love it here. I sure do love you all. And I hope every single one of you had a great weekend.

Be back on Monday. Oh yeah...Go Steelers! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment