Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Three Things I Love

Well, it's another Tuesday and these are the three things that are making me smile!
---------------------------------------------

Bleubird Vintage
You know when you see something that is just so cute and vinatge-y and you can't get enough of it? Well, I've found that here at Bleubird. This cute little family has got me coming back for more! Wrap them up in a bag of vintage goodness, cuteness and family bonding and voila...here they are! Visit the bird clan here.

----------------------------------------- 

Amethyst Jewelry
What's not to love? Amethyst is one of my favorite gems and I cannot wait to get my hands on some of these! So pretty!


-----------------------------------------

Mumford and Sons
Oooohhhh my! This group is totally rocking my socks off! It's not only because they're British (because most of you know that I am so prone to reviewing and talking about foreign acts click here, here, here and here to see what I mean), but it's mostly because they have this rocket-power talent. I wanted to buy this on iTunes, but I just had to get the actual album. Lyrics + banjo + accent while singing + sounds great live + scruffiness = my bleeding ears.
Now playing: Timshel and Awake My Soul 
Good, good stuff!

1 comment: