Thursday, February 24, 2011

Update: Etsy Shop

Etsy Shop
So I just wanted to make a quick little post about my Etsy shop. I am completely new to EVERYTHING "crafty" so I'm working as I hard as I can to get a few things going. My sister is helping me and all is going well. I am hoping that I get the shop up and running by mid-March early-April. Exciting! I will be posting a few DIY crafts in the near future and putting a price tag on it if it's for sale. Which means you get first dibs on things! 
Just a little update for anyone who wanted to know. 

Love you all. 

PS- Hello to all you lovely new followers! Each and every single one of you made my day...actually you made my entire week THAT much better! I hope you enjoy what you see :)
 

2 comments:

  1. How exciting! After just getting into Etsy and selling my work myself, I know how intimidating this is!

    Good luck. Can't wait to see it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Can't wait to see what you create^_^

    ReplyDelete