Tuesday, March 8, 2011

100 Days of Photos (Days 1-2)

I'm doing a photo challenge (100 days of it) on Facebook. Just thought I would share it here on the blog! I hope y'all join in too. It brings back a lot of memories :) 
There will be a button on the blog that you can use too (I am so new to this "button" thing. So if it links up to the wrong page, forgive me and write me to tell me!).

Day One- A picture of yourself and 15 facts
1. I am afraid to look at an owl. No joke.
2. To me, washing dishes is therapeutic.
3. I own a daycare.
4. Lived in Dallas for a few months back in '08.
5. I loooove jazz music.
6. I detest raisins in oatmeal cookies. It ruins it.
7. I love "dark ages" movies.
8. I want to adopt one day. No, not an animal.
9. Thrift shopping makes me happy.
10. Jesus is my life and I am determined with all my heart to do what He has called me to do.
11. My favorite color is yellow.
12. I have found a new love for chocolate covered strawberries.
13. I don't watch reality TV. I'd rather pray for Kim K and the Situation than pay to watch their drama.
14. I blog. http://chelyssamae.blogspot.com/ Check it out!
15. I am a complete dreamer.


Day Two- A picture of you and the person you have been close with for the longest.
One of my best friends Chasidy. We are two completely different people, but have so much more in common than we think. We used to have a blog together (it'll resurrect one day), we have random lunch dates and sometimes we don't see each other that much, but when we do we talk each others ears off. And, we take silly webcam photos together and drool over Chad Michael Murray and hot werewolves. Oh, and we love books.

You can find the complete list here.

3 comments:

  1. I miss you so much. Can we please have a random lunch date again? :) Seriously.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely photo :-)! I find dishes therapeutic, also, though for some reason I dread the idea of doing them. I also find folding hot (must be hot) laundry has the same therapeutic powers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun challenge! Chocolate covered strawberries are so good and one of my favorites. Hope you have a good day! ~Natalie :)

    ReplyDelete