Saturday, March 12, 2011

100 Days of Photos (Days 3-6)

Day Three - A picture of the cast from your favorite show.
I am a complete One Tree Hill freak. Don't judge! Haha. 

Day Four - A picture of your night.

This was the night of the Tsunami. My best friend Chasidy and I went out to dinner and came home to the chaos on the TV.

Remember our other picture I showed you? See it here. We have this obsession with taking silly webcam pictures. Even when the Civil Defense sirens go off.




Day Five - A picture of your favorite memory.

Of course I have way too many favorite memories so I just picked a most recent time where I had the time of my life. Our church put on a production where we got to impersonate musicians from way-back-when to present time. It was sooo fun! I got to play a local artist Anuhea who is the bomb.com by the way.
I got to pretend like I know how to play the guitar as good as her. Funny, because I can play (taught myself how about 2 years ago) but I am such a rookie. Oh well, for 3 nights I knew how to play it like a pro. Fun!



Day Six - A picture of a person you'd love to trade places with for a day.
 I'm an old soul and this love story is exactly how I would picture my own love story to unfold. So I picked Elizabeth Bennet. Hello, Mr. Darcy for a day? Maybe he could give tips for some of the guys nowdays!
I totally want to watch Pride and Prejudice now. 

Hope everyone is having a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Love all your photos, your blog is sweet!

    ReplyDelete