Thursday, March 24, 2011

100 Photos (Days 11-14)

 Day 11 - A picture of something you hate. 

I love this picture but I hate that we even have to fight to end abortions. Who would think murdering a child would be right? Our emotions, as a country, has gone completely out the door when it comes to matters as such. (If I offended you, it wasn't my intention, but I do not apologize for standing up for what is right.) For more info click here.






Day 12 - A picture of something you love.
Dreaming. When I was a younger I loved going to sleep early just so I could see what would happen in my dreams. Till this day...my heart desires to see what God will show me in my dreams.

 

 
Day 13 - A picture of your favorite band or artist.

I have way too many favorite bands so I picked the one that is totally rocking my socks. And right now that band is Mumford and Sons. If you like rock/pop with a little country-banjo sounds (ironically enough, the banjo player's name is Country) then you will love these Brits just as much as I do. 
Favorite song: The Cave












Day 14 - A picture of someone you could never imagine your life without.

I would've put a picture of Jesus, but all of these paintings and "renditions" of him wouldn't do Him justice. He's beautiful and He has saved me from all of the junk and mess that I was going through. Even the mess and troubles I go through now, He's still there holding my hand and my heart, guiding me through it all. He is amazing. He died for me, He died for you that we may have eternal life. If you haven't made Him your everything yet, I pray that you do. Choosing to live for Him is one of the best decisions I've ever made!

2 comments:

  1. Amen to that! whoop-whoop for Jesus!
    *Allie*

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like you're style! thanks for posting this.

    xoxo

    new follower :)

    ReplyDelete