Sunday, March 20, 2011

Caught a Flight Back

Hello lovelies! 
I just wanted to let you all know (if you wanted to know) that I'm back from my trip to Maui. I had an amazing time at the conference we attended. It was awesome! I'll definitely be writing about it sometime this week so that you get to hear all the lovely details about it. I hope you all enjoyed this year's Spring Break.

Oh, and hello to all the wonderful new followers. You are making my goal of "50 by April" come to life. Welcome to Lily Love :)

Be back in a few. xoxo

3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh so lucky you got to go to Maui!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your 47th follower by the way! Dang, I wanted to be numbah FITTY haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you had a great time! Thanks so much for following me back! Have a great day!
    *Allie*

    ReplyDelete