Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Day at the Park (Image Heavy)

By the time you read this, I will be boarding a plane headed to the wonderful island of Maui. I'll be with 15 teenagers making our way to our church's annual Spring Break Worldwide Conference. And... I'll probably be super excited.
But for now, let's recap the day at the park. My sis and I took the kids yesterday and it sure was fun! It's right down the road from my house and has the nicest (barefoot nice) grass too. Ha! My cousins Shantel and Shandyn met us and we ended up being the biggest kids there. Definitely had crazy amounts of fun, laughs and sunburn! Be back in a few! PS- So sorry for the image heavy post! Love to you all!
(And yes, that's where I got my branches from)



2 comments:

  1. Wow! That looks so much fun! I love acting like a kid (well, my parents say i'm still one but anyway), 'specialy with my friends! So much Fun!
    *Allie*
    ps hope you can follow me back!
    www.allieinterrupted.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. fun day * luv the shadow pic!!!

    ReplyDelete