Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Just So You Know...

 Me and the bff. It was icecream night!

Got this wonderful survey from the lovely Shawni Marie @ A Spoonful of Love! Which by the way is one of the cutest blogs I've seen to date!

A. Age: 23, soon to be 24
B. Bed size: King size, thank you very much.
C. Chore you hate: Taking out the trash. Ew..
D. Dogs: Two of the best dogs. Popular to contrary belief, I really do love them. A lot.
E. Essential start to your day: I always need to brush these pearlys. Always.
F. Favorite color: Yellow. But, I'm diggin on purple reeeeaaaalll bad!
G. Gold or silver: Silver
H. Height: 5'8"
I. Instruments you play: Guitar.
J. Job title: Owner...of a daycare :)
K. Kids: One day. . .
L. Live: Kauai, Hawai'i. Soon to be California!
M. Mom’s name: Katherine but I like to call her ma!
N. Nicknames: Che'
O. Overnight hospital stays: Never had one...
P. Pet peeve: A lot of things annoy me, but I loathe the whole "let's-talk-while-I'm-explaining-something" scenario. Ohh, rudeness I do not care for.
Q. Quote from a movie/show: "Smelly Cat...Smelly Cat...what are they feeding you?!!!!" -Phoebe Buffay, Friends
R. Righty or Lefty: Righty
S. Siblings: One younger sister. Check her blog out here! She's a total foodie!
T. Time you wake up: 6am. Duty calls.
U. Underwear: Uhm, I'm a Hanes junkie.
V. Vegetables you dislike: Cauliflowers and Okra. Thinking about such things make me shiver. Ughh
W. What makes you run late: My sister and/or my parents. No joke!
X. X-rays you’ve had: Teeth and my pinky finger I once sprained when I was about 9.
Y. Yummy food you make: I can make a meeeeeaaaaannnn breakfast! Omelets, french toast, bacon...and I make a GREAT spaghetti!
Z. Zoo animal favorite: Well, I haven't been to one in over 10 years, but I'd like to say elephants and giraffes.

3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! Thank you for your super sweet comment on my blog! And now I've found your little spot of goodness on the interweb and am so glad because you are a total hawaiian doll! So cute. Let's def be blog friends mmmkay? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool I play the guitar, too! I love the smelly cat line... Phoebe is so funny on Friends!!! *hahaha*
    *Allie*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute blog, I love the post! I found you at lindsey's liny party and am your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete