Thursday, March 24, 2011

Press Play, Then Repeat

Happy Thursday lovelies! Here's the photobooth photo our group took when we were in Maui. It was really random and the lady who worked there was super sweet enough to give us the lowest rate ever! $5 whole dollars! She was so nice! But this is just half of our youth group and some of the leaders (a few leaders arrived a few hours later). We spent about 4 hours at the mall and my friend Didee (orange shirt) and I decided to make those hours worth it and get ourselves a fancy little pedicure. It felt nice to just relax and not think about everything else. Perfect touch for the first day. 
PS- I don't know what kind of face I'm making and my pink flower looks dead. :(

I may need another pedi in about a month. I'm already planning it. Ha! If you've read my blog back in October you would know that I was going crazy planning my church's annual Pumpkin Patch party for the kids. Well, it's that time again except it's all about Easter eggs and pastels. AND I'm super excited! I just printed out a huge list of all the areas of responsibilities, e-mailed t-shirt companies and my fingers hurt due to too much texting. I just keep repeating "All for Jesus!" Because, really it is.
Here are a few photos from last year's event.

2 comments:

  1. Awwwwwesome pics! I wanna live on Hawaii. It's cold here. No fair.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That bunny is freaky. Glad you and your friend had a blast on Maui!

    ReplyDelete