Saturday, March 5, 2011

Spring is Approaching

I cannot wait for Spring. Or Summer. There are wonderful days ahead and I'm ready to embrace them.
Hanging with the family again tonight; watching movies and eating way too much. Yep, these are the nights (and days) that I live for. Definitely going to miss this when I plant my feet (and heart) in California. Anyways, here's my Saturday night playlist I thought I'd share...

1. Stevie Ray Vaughan - Riviera Paradise
2. Mumford and Sons - Little Lion Man
3. Rotterdam November - Trainwreck
4. City and Colour - The Northern Wind
5. Everly - We Belong (Pat Benatar cover)
6. Paul McCartney and Wings - Bluebird (One of my FAVORITE songs)
7. Swear and Shake - Being and Time
8. The Middle East - Blood
9. Angus and Julia Stone - Bella
10. Hall and Oates - Las Vegas Turnaround
11. Iron and Wine - Boy With a Coin
12. Jack Penate - Learning Lines
13. Florence and the Machine - You Got The Love

don't know the source to this lovely picture. if you do, let me know so i can link. thanks :)

6 comments:

  1. I love the song "Boy with a Coin!" It's the first Iron and Wine song I'd ever heard and so now, of course, I am a bit obsessed with Iron and Wine.

    Your blog is gorgeous! SO happy to have found it. Will be following you via GFC and bloglovin' which is what I really check (found you at the Weekend Wander). I'd love it if you could give me a followback at DroppedStitches. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love me some City and Color. Its been a while since I've actually read a blog and I decided that you're the special one whom will get me back into reading them. :) I miss you, friend. We'll chat soon. Or better yet Skype? Call me sometimes. Btw, love the blog as always.

    ReplyDelete
  3. sweet playlist * am so ready for Spring ~ ~ ~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Visiting from FTLOB Comment Love Day.

    I just read this post about Spring, and I don't know why you are coming to California, but I know you'll love it here! I know I do :)

    Hope you're having a fantastic weekend.

    xoxo,
    Joelle
    www.wherewelove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for visiting my blog :) Love yours. That's another one added to Google Reader!

    ReplyDelete
  6. passing by from FLTOB, i love your play list, and def some new music i can listen, things for sharing...

    XoXO
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete