Sunday, March 27, 2011

The Sun is Out

FINALLY getting my beach fix. 

It was either this or the movie Beastly.
We know who won.

Sunday playlist:
1. Colbie Caillat - I Do (CUTE SONG!!)
2. Hillsong - Forever Reign
3. Angus and Julia Stone - Mango Tree
4. Kings of Leon - The Immortals
5. John Mayer - Vultures
6. Mumford and Sons - The Cave
7. Maxwell - Pretty Wings
8. Dave Matthews Band - Satellite
9. Phoenix - Listzomania
10. Swear and Shake - Being and Time
11. The Civil Wars - Barton Hollow
12. La Montage - Raindrops (My friend from Maui. You can only get it on iTunes!)
13. Grace Potter and The Nocturnals - Paris
14. Wakey! Wakey! - Twenty-Two

Hope everyone had a great weekend! I'll be back tomorrow to show you all the lovely things I bought this weekend. 
Keep it classy!

3 comments:

  1. How lucky that you had sun! It got cold again here, but such is the nature of Ohio weather. Great playlist, sattelite is one of my favorite songs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE that playlist! Pretty sure over half of these are on my current playlist. :]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aloha! I've just come across your blog via Love is everywhere & glad to find another one blogging from Hawaii!! My girlfriend has lived in Hawaii for 5 years, & Im from the UK. I'm currently in Hawaii until June now so loving living the Hawaiian life!

    Check by our blog :) www.whatwegandidnext.blogspot.com

    Megan

    ReplyDelete