Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Three Things I Love

Three Things I'm Lovin' this week. 
Enjoy them as much as I do!
-----------------------------------

Swear and Shake
A little FYI on me: If your blog has an auto-play playlist and I can't find the stop button, I'm out of there. Yes, even if it's a good song. But I always go back, turn my volume down and locate that little square box. I said all of that to say that I had to eat my words the other day when I went browsing through a fashion blog that had this group's "Bones" playing. It was BANANAS!
 ---------------------------------

Over the Taupe
OPI "Over the Taupe" is making me fall head over heels for them. This is my go-to color. It goes with anything and everything (EV.ERYTHING!) Go ahead, order it. You know you want to!
-------------------------------

Stripes
(photo via yslaurent)
(photo via fashioncatalog)
How lovely is this? You can do soo much with this trend it's crazy. I just ordered a shirt from F21 and waiting so patiently for it to come in! Wardrobe post, maybe? Maybe.

Happy Wednesday lovelies.

2 comments:

  1. I love that polish color, I need to try it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh! Over the Taupe looks super pretty! I'm going to have to find that one! Lincoln Park After Dark has been my go-to for the past year or so. I could use something different!

    ReplyDelete