Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Three Things I Love

This is a tiny "Three Things I Love" because I'm still packing but had lots on my mind about what I got today while going to the park. I got pretty little branches and was instantly inspired to make something. Unfortunately, I'll have to wait till I get back because apparently there's only 24 hours in a day. Haha! So here's a little sneak peek of all the pretty little things I want to make with my branches! Gahh, I'm so excited.

So, happy blogging to all you beautiful people! Have a fun-filled Spring Break week! Love to you all :)

3 comments:

  1. oh wow! i love all of these!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are so cute! You have a great eye for that kinda stuff!
    *Allie*
    www.allieinterrupted.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! These are breathtaking! I love them all as well :)

    ReplyDelete