Monday, March 28, 2011

Thrifting


Due to furloughs that the state of Hawai'i loves to have, I got a day off! So instead of sleeping the whole day and doing nothing (something I actually wanted to do), my sister and two of my fave people went out to do an all-day thrift shopping extravaganza. Okay, minus the extravaganza, but you get it. I bought about 6 belts (cute ones!) and a few things for our upcoming photoshoot! Spent a grand total of $16 today. How wonderful is that? Super wonderful.

Oh, and don't mind us in all of our "silly glory". Who can resist The Hulk and Spiderman photo op? Not us. Yep, we had fun!

I hope you all had a great Monday! It's back to work tomorrow... oooh! One of the little girls that attends my daycare is going to have the best day ever tomorrow! Her daddy, who had to move back to California 6 months ago to take care of his grandma, is coming back to visit her and her mama for a week. She's a total daddy's girl and has no idea that her mama has a surprise for her. AND I'm super excited that I get to be apart of it and see the look on Riley's face when she sees her daddy.

Oh, and one last thing (I promise!) hello to more new followers. You make this heart happy!

1 comment: