Sunday, March 6, 2011

'Twas a Great Run...

Got this cute little "fill in the blank" from Angel Perry.

1. The phrase or punctuation I overuse most is:
"I have no idea". I'm always catching myself saying this. So weird. 

2. Today I am thankful for:
My family. I love each and every one of them to pieces. Especially my parents. They are amazing! Oh, and I'm also thankful for Jesus and His undying love and grace. (I'm not just saying this because it's a "Sunday"). I mean it, from the deepest part of my heart; I'd be no where without Him.

3. My best friend is...
In Texas, miles away from me. I miss calling her and telling her to meet me at the nearest store so we can buy all the food we want and be total fatties. Now we're individual fatties who converse over the phone while eating. Gosh, I miss her. I should start a "Send Tyresa back to Hawaii for a week" fund. 

4. A quirky thing about me is:
The hangers in my closet have to be the same hanger style. Therefore, Wal-Mart is the only place I get my hangers because they MUST be the same. I crossed a huge bridge when I decided that they didn't have to be the same color. I recently liked the fact that clothes look great when hung on a wooden hanger. Then I thought to myself..."that is way too many wooden hangers to buy!" Yeah, I'm that girl.

5. This weekend I:
Didn't go to the beach BUT instead, my team won the Iron Chef competition we entered in (pictures coming up soon). Total highlight of my weekend. 

6. Something that worries me is:
The cast of The Jersey Shore.

7. On my night stand, you would find:
A couple of picture frames, a book I have a hard time finishing and dust that I keep forgetting to clean. Which reminds me...

It's 10:30 on a Sunday night here in Hawai'i and my eyes are finally on the decent. Hope everyone had a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment